* Talk about performance!
* The new Logan Platinum Edge Model 850 Mat Cutter has it all!
* Starting with the aluminum-anodized base, this cutter is solid from the ground floor.
* Featuring super-smooth cutting head glides, 4- and 8-ply cutting capability, quick-change magnetic blade cartridge, micro-adjustable moving magnetic stop, 32" (81cm) removable scaled squaring arm, and heavy-duty all-metal construction with aluminum base.
* Use Logan Replacement Blade Model 267.
* Includes free instructional DVD
Logan Graphic Products, Inc. is the recognized industry leader offering the largest, most comprehensive line of mat cutting equipment and accessories. The Logan product line offers solutions for light usage (crafters & hobbyists), all purpose (artists & photographers), and heavy-duty production (professional framers).
For over 25 years Logan has led the industry in innovation and design. Logan created the first oval and circle mat cutter as well as the "push-pull" surface v-groover. Creative design features first pioneered by Logan include the squaring arm, blade depth stop, parallel mat guide, and production stops. Many have tried to duplicate Logan's innovative design features, but none have matched their combination of reliable features at an affordable cost.
Logan has been family owned and operated since 1974. Our products are designed and manufactured in our original and now expanded Chicago facility. Logan has a heritage of producing the finest mat cutting tools in the world and today can be found in over 50 countries.