Tonic Studios - 12.25" / 31cm Maxi Guillotine - 1980e
The Tim Holtz 12.25" / 31cm Maxi Guillotine is a long format but portable guillotine. Featuring hardened stainless steel precision ground blade and accurate grid built with the card making crafter in mind.
- 5.5" / 14.5cm Width Markings, 12.5" / 31.5cm with extended arm.
- Cut length of up to 12.25" / 31cm.
- Soft Grip handle for comfort, removable for compact storage
- Hardened Stainless Steel blades for precision and durability.
- Spring-loaded finger bar for easy and safe paper holding.
- Magnetic recess area for storing paper clips and tags.
- Removable extension arm for full oversize 12" x 12" card, stores conveniently underneath the time when not in use.
With a Kushgrip comfort handle that stores conveniently under the base and a hardened stainless steel precision ground blade, the Maxi Guillotine is the ideal large format crafters guillotine.
About Tim Holtz
Join Tim on his unique vintage style and inspiration for the creative Journey with his range of tools, trimmers, scissors, stamping tools and Mixed Media accessories.
AWAITING STOCK - This page is for information only - It is not available to buy at this time Please sign up to our newsletter for release information.