* Celluclay and Celluclay II Instant Paper Maché- Simply add water.
* Needs no firing; air dries.
* Completely nontoxic.
* Adheres to almost any surface.
* Versatile - can be sanded, sawed, and nailed.
* Celluclay and Celluclay II are low cost, recycled paper mediums which mix easily and mold quickly.
* They can be sanded, sawed, nailed and water proofed.
* Wet Celluclay can be added to areas already dried .
* And any unused mixed Celluclay can be stored for several days in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator.
* Celluclay adheres to almost any surface and can be combined with a variety of materials.
* Celluclay requires no special tools for working.
* Simple sculpting tools include plastic knife, fork, stirrer, toothpicks, cookie cutters, etc.
* Both products carry the ACMI's - AP Non-toxic certification.
Established in 1959, Activa is the:
Largest Worldwide Producer of Instant Paper Mache
Largest Supplier of the Finest Quality Plaster Cloth (Rigid Wrap) In Retail & Educational Markets
Largest Producer of Colored Sand in North American Retail Market
Activa's current product segments include:
Art Education Hobby
Ceramics Home Décor
All products exceed industry compliance standards ~
ASTMD-4236. Activa products are ACMI certified AP Non Toxic, CE, CA
Prop 65, and LHAMA. All Products Are AIR DRY and are known for
Consistency in Quality & Performance