* Oil colors have been the artists' classic choice of expression for centuries.
* They offer a versatility unequaled by any other painting medium.
* Oil colors are made from insoluble colored particles, suspended in a drying oil binder such as linseed oil.
* Seemingly a simple formula, the final quality can be as varied as there are companies who make them and artists who use them.
* Developed by our laboratory, with advice from leading art materials experts and teachers, Prima oils are formulated from top quality pigments and binders.
* Prima® oils offer a versatile color range and provide a smooth flow on all painting surfaces.
* They will out perform all student and economy brands and match other higher priced colors.
* Pigment rich with a creamy consistency, Prima® oils maintain their integrity when mixed with painting mediums and other colors.
* Colors come in 37ml tubes (1.25fl oz).
Martin/F. Weber Co.
For a century and a half, the name Weber has been synonymous with quality art materials. Established in 1853 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the Martin/F. Weber Co. is the oldest and one of the largest manufacturers of art materials in the United States.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, USA. Please note that delays in processing and shipment of this product line are possible due to warehouse inventory
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.