Canister Flower Art Silica Gel: 5 lb, Pack of 4
* Silica Gel - is a thirsty, granular compound that offers the best method of preserving the natural beauty of fresh flowers.
* Silica gel actually absorbs the moisture of the flower with little damage to the flower's color and form.
* Since ancient times, flowers have been air-dried and sand-dried.
* These methods, however, produce a shriveled look and faded colors.
* Now, with Silica Gel, it is possible to preserve nature's beauties.
* There is no limit to the bouquets you can preserve.