* Air-dried clay is sure to expand your creativity and add dimension to your art pieces and scrap booking pages.
* It is a media that will allow you to design cards, scrap booking embellishments, home décor items, free form sculpting, mold making, and jewelry.
* It is only limited by your creativity.
* Hearty Clay comes in 6 colors, black, white, yellow, red, blue, and white.
* You can take the 3 primary colors mixed with degrees of white and create any color you want.
* The Color Scale gives you the correct proportions and ensures you recreating the same color every time.
* You can also alter the color of the clay with many topical applications.
* Lumina is an ivory translucent clay.
* Hearty Clay is best used for paper arts.
* Because is dries so lightweight, it’s wonderful for card making, Scrap booking, and altered art.
* It can be used for jewelry making but should be rolled thicker for these projects.
* Free form sculpting is made easy with the clay because it is so malleable.
* It is great for flowers and whimsical figures.
* Lumina dries lightweight, translucent, and with a flexibility to it.
* Rolled thicker, it dries similar to the baked polymer clays and with the same hardness.
* Lumina clay is great for jewelry making, doll art, home décor, and garden art.
Established in 1959, Activa is the:
Largest Worldwide Producer of Instant Paper Mache
Largest Supplier of the Finest Quality Plaster Cloth (Rigid Wrap) In Retail & Educational Markets
Largest Producer of Colored Sand in North American Retail Market
Activa's current product segments include:
Art Education Hobby
Ceramics Home Décor
All products exceed industry compliance standards ~
ASTMD-4236. Activa products are ACMI certified AP Non Toxic, CE, CA
Prop 65, and LHAMA. All Products Are AIR DRY and are known for
Consistency in Quality & Performance