SPRAYIT SP-33000 LVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun can be used for variety of different applications such as Automotive, Industrial, Marine and Wood Working.
The LVLP features require less air allowing you to use a smaller air compressor.
Using the SPRAYIT SP-33000 reduces overspray and allows you to spray larger surfaces without having to stop.
The one-piece Lightweight Aluminum Gun Body makes working with this spray gun very easy.
The Stainless Steel Fluid Needle and Nozzle are corrosion resistant.
The separate and adjustable fluid fan pattern and air controls make for more precise fan patterns and less waste.
* Air inlet - 1/4"
* Includes - 1.3mm Dia. Nozzle
* Fluid Cup - 20 oz / 0.6 l / 600 cc
* Fluid Cup Thread - M16*1.5
* Optional Dia. Nozzles - 1.5mm to 2.0mm
* Pattern Width - 6 to 10 inches
* Weight - 19 oz
* Air Consumption - 3.5 to 3.9 CFM @ 30 PSI
* Working Pressure - 28 to 4 PSI
* Maximum Pressure - 60 PSI