Artefex Custom ACM Panel
Artefex ACM Panels are lightweight but rigid and durable aluminum composite material (ACM)—two strong sheets of aluminum bonded to a solid polyethylene core. The panel is prepared with canvas mounted on one-side and a mill (polished aluminum) finish on the other side. The panels are custom fabricated in inch increments from 6 to 24 inches. This weather-resistant panel is ideal for a wide range of paint mediums.
• Suitable for oil or acrylic paint (depending upon priming)
• 3mm thick aluminum composite panel
• 100% linen or cotton/polyester canvas
• Available in medium, fine and extra-fine weave canvas
• Available with either titanium white oil or acrylic priming
• Canvas adhered with BEVA 371®—an adhesive used in conservation to mount canvas
Compared to wood panels Artefex ACM panels offer a superior support for painting and mounting because ACM panels are virtually unaffected by environmental changes, such as relative humidity (RH) and temperature. This is a professional panel for oil and acrylic painting.
|Note: The online store may not accurately calculate the shipping cost for panels larger than 18 by 18 inches. Please call to confirm the actual shipping rate for large panels.|
To order a custom Artefex ACM panel:
1. Select the height dimension from 6 to 24 inches in one inch increments.
2. Select the width dimension from 6 to 24 inches in one inch increments.
3. Choose from one of eight canvas surfaces:
• 100% Linen, Medium Weave, Oil-Primed
• 100% Linen, Fine Weave, Oil-Primed
• 100% Linen, Extra-Fine Weave, Oil-Primed
• 100% Linen, Fine Weave, Acrylic-Primed
• 100% Linen, Extra-Fine Weave, Acrylic-Primed
• Cotton/Polyester, Medium Weave, Acrylic-Primed
• Cotton/Polyester, Fine Weave, Acrylic-Primed
• Cotton/Polyester, Extra-Fine Weave, Acrylic-Primed
|Note: For panels up to 18 inches there is a dimensional tolerance of plus or minus 0.0625 inch (1/16") in any dimension. The dimensional tolerance for panels larger than 18 inches is 0.125 inch (1/8") in any dimension.|