The Craftsmans Handbook Il Libro Dell Arte
US $ 12.86
* Author: Cennino d'Andrea Cennini; Daniel V. Thompson, translator
* ISBN: 048620054X
* Publisher: Dover Publications, 1954
* Size: 135 x 200 mm (5.375 x 8 in.); 142 pages, 4 illustrations, Paperback.
* This is Daniel Thompson's definitive English translation of Cennino Cennini's Il Libro dell' Arte, an intriguing guide methods of painting written in 15th century Florence. Embodying the secrets and techniques of the great masters, it serves as an art student's introduction to the way of his craft.
* "Recommended to the student of art." -- Craft Horizons
* "Obviously of great merit." -- Art Material Trade News
* "Delightful flavor." -- New York Herald Tribune
* Recommended in Harvard's List of Great Books on Art and Shaw's List of Books for College Libraries.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Willits, CA , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items