Badger Model 200 (NH) Medium Single Action Gravity Feed Airbrush (No Cup): Gravity Feed Airbrush, Medium Head, Fluid Cavity
Set contains Medium Gravity Feed airbrush with built-in fluid cavity, protective cap, wrench for head, and instruction manual in a plastic case.
SINGLE ACTION, INTERNAL MIX SERIES
Badger's 200 Series offers the ease of single action operation while providing the fine spray pattern of internal mix paint atomization for professional results. Depressing the trigger releases a pre-set amount of color which can be regulated by turning a needle adjustment screw at the back of the airbrush handle. Once the desired paint flow is set the airbrush will maintain the preset spray pattern until the user chooses to change it.
MODEL 200 GRAVITY FEED AIRBRUSH
Offers single action simplicity in a gravity feed airbrush. Allows for "close in" spraying. Excellent for model detailing and fingernail artists utilizing mini-stencils. (Available as Fine and/or Medium).
• Choice of 3/4 oz. (22ml), 2 oz. (60ml), or 3 oz. (90ml) paint jars, and 1/4 oz. (7ml) free- standing color cup (Bottom feed only)
• Color cup and one-piece jar adaptor taper-fit for quick color change (Bottom feed only)
• Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear
• PTFE head seal assures efficient air flow
• Non-slip, one-piece trigger
• Fine (F) - pencil line to 2" (51mm) spray pattern
• Medium (M) - 1/32" (0.8mm) to 2 1/2" (63mm) spray pattern