Designed for homes or businesses where chemicals and odors are the primary concern. It features our standard carbon blend in an extra deep bed filter for superior adsorption of harmful toxins. A micro-HEPA filter for particles completes the system. Compatible with all HVAC units.
* Filtration System: 28 lb. carbon filter, 3" depth, micro-HEPA wrap rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns, pre-filter
* Carbon Weight: 28 lbs.
* Surface Area of Carbon Media: 3500 acres
* HEPA: Not Applicable
* Micro-HEPA: Material rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns
* Surface Area of HEPA Media: Not Applicable
* CFM: 400
* Speed: 3-Speed
* UV Lamp: 10 Watt
* Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, White
* Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
* Cord Length: 8 feet
* Noise Level: 50-75 dB
* Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
* Filter Access: Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
* Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
* Dimensions: 23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
* Shipping Weight: Approx. 63 lbs. 3 Boxes
* Operating Weight: 51 lbs.
* Number of Units per Pallet: Multiple
* CSA/UL: Yes
AllerAir Air Purifiers
Established in 1996, AllerAir Industries has the heart of a family business, with the mindset of a fortune 500 competitor. When a close family member was diagnosed with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS), President Sam Teitelbaum set out to research and develop an air purifier that would provide safe and effective relief. Along with partner, Wayne Martin, this initiative quickly established AllerAir in the industry, and led to the development of over 100 different air purifier models.
Now with offices in the U.S. and Canada, a committed team of employees and Indoor Air Quality Experts, AllerAir has become a prominent leader with units used in residential, business, and commercial applications alike. Institutions such as the Mayo Clinic, Boeing Aircraft and the U.S. Army are just some of their higher profile customers.
All AllerAir Air Purifiers products
Lead time for this item is 5 to 10 business days. This product is shipped from our warehouse in Champlain, NY, USA. For Canadian customers it is shipped from Montreal, QC, Canada.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge.
Any ElectroCorp filter cannot be returned since there is no guarantee that the filter wasn't used.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.