Robust Air Cleaning to Remove Tobacco Smoke and Odors
If you are a heavy smoker or live with or near one, it’s an arduous task to keep your home clean.
Normal air purifiers are not designed to remove the main components of tobacco smoke. These pollutants are actually quite smaller than most other particles, can adhere to carpets, walls, furniture and other household objects like bedding, and couches.
You need to choose an air purifier tailored specifically for cigarette smoke and this exceptional is ideal as it also removes harmful chemicals, particles and lingering odors. It features a large deep-bed carbon filter, a tar-trapping pre-filter and a Super HEPA filter for particles.
Since Smoking can be a somewhat continual and constant process, producing new particles all the time. You will need the AirMedic Pro 6 HDS because this powerhouse will continually combat and clean the air of dangerous chemicals and smoke.
* Filtration System: 28 lb. carbon filter, 3" depth, micro-HEPA wrap rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns, Tar-trapping pre-filter
* Carbon Weight: 28 lbs.
* Surface Area of Carbon Media: 3500 acres
* HEPA: Not Applicable
* Surface Area of HEPA Media: Not Applicable
* Micro-HEPA: Material rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns
* CFM: 400
* Speed: 3-Speed
* Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, White
* Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
* Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
* Cord Length: 8 feet
* Noise Level: 50-75 dB
* Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
* Filter Access: Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
* Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
* Dimensions: 23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
* Shipping Weight: Approx. 58 lbs. 2 Boxes
* Operating Weight: 50 lbs.
* Number of Units per Pallet: Multiple
* CSA/UL: Yes