Are you looking for advanced protection from dangerous respirable particles and hazardous chemicals? The AirMedic+ is our most efficient unit for particles and features the added protection of an 18 lb. deep-bed activated carbon filter for chemicals, gases and odors. This remarkable filtration system uses a medical-grade HEPA filter to eliminate 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, in conjunction with our special Vocarb-blend carbon to adsorb chemicals, volatile organic compounds (VOC'S), gases and odors. Ideal for use next to desktop printers, in bedrooms or any area that requires particle and chemical filtration.
* Filtration System:18 lb. carbon filter, 2" depth, medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter
* Carbon Weight: 18 lbs.
* Surface Area of Carbon Media: 2250 acres
* HEPA: Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
* Surface Area of HEPA Media: 3362.94 sq.in
* Micro-HEPA Not Available
* CFM: 360
* Speed: Variable
* Available Colors: Black,Sandstone,White
* Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
* Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
* Cord Length: 8 feet
* Noise Level: 50-75 dB
* Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
* Filter Access: Bottom screws
* Motor Details: Motorized Impeller
* Dimensions: 17.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
* Shipping Weight: Approx. 45 lbs.
* Operating Weight: 41 lbs.
* Number of Units per Pallet: Multiple
* CSA/UL: Motor & Electrical Components
AllerAir Air Purifiers
Established in 1996, AllerAir Industries has the heart of a family business, with the mindset of a fortune 500 competitor. When a close family member was diagnosed with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS), President Sam Teitelbaum set out to research and develop an air purifier that would provide safe and effective relief. Along with partner, Wayne Martin, this initiative quickly established AllerAir in the industry, and led to the development of over 100 different air purifier models.
Now with offices in the U.S. and Canada, a committed team of employees and Indoor Air Quality Experts, AllerAir has become a prominent leader with units used in residential, business, and commercial applications alike. Institutions such as the Mayo Clinic, Boeing Aircraft and the U.S. Army are just some of their higher profile customers.
All AllerAir Air Purifiers products
Lead time for this item is 5 to 10 business days. This product is shipped from our warehouse in Champlain, NY, USA. For Canadian customers it is shipped from Montreal, QC, Canada.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge.
Any ElectroCorp filter cannot be returned since there is no guarantee that the filter wasn't used.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.