Silentaire Super Silent 50-TC Compressor for airbrushing
7 Core Advantages of this Airbrush Compressor:
- Silent Running
- Automatic Operation
- In-line Regulator With Moisture Trap
- Line Pressure Gauge
- Tank Pressure Gauge
- Thermally Protected
- Application: Airbrushing, Tattooing, Industry, Medical
Super Silent 50-TC Technical Specifications:
- HP (Horse Power) 1/2
- Output: 2.15 CFM(Cubic Feet per Minute)
- Max Pressure: 114 PSI ( Pounds per Square inch )
- Operating Pressure: 84-114 PSI ( Pounds per Square inch )
- Noise Level: 40 Decibels
- Tank Size: 0.9 Gallon
- Dimensions: 13.8" x 11" x 13.4"
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- 110 Volt / 60 Hz
- 230 Volt / 50-60 Hz
Below the detail images you can find electronic brochures with:
Made In Italy
- technical specifications of "MM2209";
- replacement parts for Silentaire model 50-TC;
- user manual of airbrush Compressor setup, operating instructions, periodic maintenance of the compressor machine, silentaire oil replacement steps and much more;
Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy
Packing contains the following:
- the compressor;
- oil bottle type SINCOM/32E;
- instruction manual;
- tank certificate;
To safeguard the correct operation and life of compressor, it is not recommended to frequently exceed a duty cycle of 15 min On/15 min OFF. It's a rule for air compressor of any type and manufacturer!
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Houston, TX, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
The compressor is guaranteed for 12 months from the date of the purchase. It regards only the free replacement of parts recognised as defective by the manufacturer apart from the electric parts and worn parts. The guarantee automatically ceases in case of tampering and bad usage. The warranty does not include transport and labour costs.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items