For almost 50 years Silentaire Technology has been manufacturing air compressors for professional and hobby airbrush painting. After doing research, the company has improved the quality of its items and designed even more silent devices in comparison to other machines. As a result, Silentaire Technology has become the leading manufacturer of quiet compressors. Silentaire compressors are trouble-free, reliable, powerful and universal so that they can be used for many applications, like this Silentaire Scorpion II-W Oil-Free Compressor. Besides, the company offers oil-free and oil-lubricated models for any customers’ needs. The main Silentaire product lines are:
- Scorpion Compressors;
- Sil-Air Compressors;
- The Spectrum 2000 Compressors;
- Val-Air Compressors.
Try quality quiet air compressors by Silentaire Technology and get perfect results for your work.
Reliable Silentaire Scorpion Compressors
What is so unique about Silentaire Scorpion air compressors? At first, such devices are compelling, delivering consistent and intense airflow. Due to the intensive motor work, it becomes possible to reach a pressure level of 55 PSI and, hence, a maximum power level. Despite the high capacity of the items, the compressors are ultra quiet. The sound level is similar to a quiet street, and such loudness is comfortable for the human ear. Secondly, each compressor is equipped with an automatic shutoff system which switches off the motor when the airbrush is not in use. This function serves to save energy and eliminate the appearance of condensate. Thus, the service life of the device lasts longer, so you can fully enjoy the fault-free operation of the compressor.
Silentaire Scorpion II-W Model of Air Compressor
Like most models of the Scorpion product line, the II-W device is small, versatile, handy, oil-free and almost maintenance-free. Let’s take a close look at each feature.
- The compact size of the compressor allows you to place it in any room. In this way, it is easy to store the item.
- The super silent operation isn’t annoying so you can concentrate on spraying.
- The machine comes with the auto on/off switch to activate the motor. When the airbrush is out of use, the automatic shutoff feature turns the compressor off. To start the engine again, you need to resume the airbrushing process.
- The device requires little or no maintenance.
- The Silentaire Scorpion II-W compressor includes the air hose, the universal airbrush adaptor, and the multi airbrush holder.
Scorpion II-W Air Compressor Specifications
- HP: 1/3
- Voltage: 110 Volt / 60 Hz; 230 Volt / 50 Hz; 230 Volt / 60 Hz
- CFM: 1.05
- Max Pressure: 55 PSI
- Operating Pressure: 35-55 PSI
- Noise Level: 55 Decibels
- Weight: 11 lbs (4.9 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs (7.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 10” x 4.5” x 7”
- Shipping Dimensions: 15” x 7” x 10”
*Additional information. Before you install and use the compressor, read the User Manual and the Instruction attentively. That will help to avoid incorrect assembly and technical failures of the item.