Paasche Airbrush Paasche Model H-202S Airbrush Kit with Anodized Aluminum Handle
The airbrush features a chrome plated body and anodized aluminum Handle for durability.
It is recommended for all skill levels. Sturdy and flexible, the H & HS airbrushes are dependable and adaptable for practically any hobby or artistic use. The model HS has a threaded swivel nut for extra secure attachment to bottle assemblies. The HS202-SET comes with all three sizes — 1, 3 and 5.
* MH#1 Single-Action Airbrush
* A-1/8-6 6' Air Hose w/Couplings
* H-1/4-OZ Metal Color Cup (1/4oz/7cc)
* H-1-OZ Color Bottle Assembly (1oz/29cc)
* H-194 Bottle, Cap/Gasket (1oz/29cc)
* H-3 & H-5 Color Adjusting Parts
* HC-3 & HC-5 Aircaps
* F-186 Wrench
* A-34 Hanger
* TTALB “22 Airbrush Lessons” Booklet
* Parts List
Shipping weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. (680 g.)
Tip opening sizes (included in the set): Size #1 light fluid-spray pattern 1/32"- 1", (0.45 mm. tip opening)
Size #3 medium fluid-spray pattern 3/64"- 1 1/4", (0.63 mm. tip opening)
Size #5 heavy fluid-spray pattern 1/16"- 1 1/2", (1.07 mm. tip opening)
*Recommended air pressure 0.5 to 1 cfm. @ 20 to 45 psi., depending on tip size and fluid being sprayed. Clean, dry air is essential for best results.