Sienna Canvas / Panel Holder by Craftech
The Sienna Canvas/Panel Holder is the latest breakthrough in plein air paining.
Combined with the Sienna Supply/Palette Box, Sienna Tripod, and Ultimate Plein Air Backpack (sold seperately), you have a versatile easy to use traveling studio.
The Canvas/Panel Holder can hold stretched canvas and painting panels from 8” up to 30” tall (20 cm to 76 cm)
Rubber canvas holders will securely hold ¾”, 1 ½”, and 2” thick canvas. The panel clips will securely hold ¼” painting panels.
The Canvas/Panel Holder is secured on a standard 1/4 x 20 tripod ballhead. It attaches in seconds and is adjustable to any angle including flat for watercolor.
- The Canvas/Panel holder has a compact size yet is flexible enough to hold canvases & panels from 8” to 30” tall (20 cm to 76 cm)
- Rubber canvas bumpers securely grip the canvas in place and can hold a canvas up to 2” thick (5 cm)
- The top canvas holder is designed to pivot slightly to ensure a strong grip on the canvas
- Three panel holder clips secure painting panels for easy painting to the edge of the panel.
- Three adjustment knobs on the rear of the Canvas/Panel Holder allow for quick and easy adjustments.
- The aluminum mounting plate has standard ¼ x 20 threads and will work with most tripods.
- The Canvas/Panel Holder is compact and will easily fit in the Sienna Ultimate Plein Air Backpack.
- The Canvas/Panel Holder is easy to use and sets up in seconds.
- The Canvas/Panel Holder was designed for plein air, but is also perfect for the studio, art class, or workshops.
- Length: 14 ¼” (36 cm)
- Width: 8” (20 cm)
- Depth: 3” (7.5 cm)
- Net Weight: 4 lbs