About Sienna Horizon Easel
Handmade wooden studio easel. Designed by artist with ergonomics in mind. Old classic today. Once you see how versatile and easy the Sienna Counterweight Easel is to use, you will never want to paint on anything else.
The easel is counterbalanced by standard weight plates (not included), that can be purchased at any sports equipment store.
The three versatile canvas holders can accommodate small 8” x 10”painting panels up to giant 60” tall canvases, and anything in between.
* Counterbalanced lifting and lowering of the easel carriage.
* Lift or lower with a touch of the handle.
* Two knobs lock the easel carriage in place so the easel will never move unless you want it to.
* Change from a standing to sitting work position in seconds by adjusting your painting height.
* The Sienna Studio Counterweight Easel is the perfect blend of function, style, and ease of use.
* Adjust the working height of your canvas simply by lifting or lowering the handle.
* No more loud winches, complicated cranks, or awkward height adjustment knobs.
* Three canvas holders provide maximum flexibility in holding different sized paintings.
* The top and optional lower canvas holders feature panel clips for holding thin painting panels.
* Unique clamping discs won't mar the wood surface of the easel and provide substantial clamping power.
* Center mast extends when painting extra large canvases over 48” tall.
* Substantial rubber bumpers elevate and grip your canvas for non slip ease of painting.
* Adjust the tilt of the easel from the front; no awkward fumbling with knobs on the rear of the easel.
* With a compact 30” x 30” footprint and only 67” tall, this easel is great for small as well as large studios.
* Two locking casters provide mobility when you need to move your easel.
* Four 5 pound standard weight plates counterbalance the easel.
* An additional 2 ½ pound plate is needed when using the optional lower canvas holder.
Sienna Plein Air Easels
Craftech Company produces all Sienna Plein Air Easels. This is one of the very famous easel manufacturers and brands on the USA (North American) market. The main designer and developer is Bradley Kasten. He is an artist with twenty years of experience. So, he makes unique easels and other art supplies.
All in One Pochade Box is especially relevant. Also, you can find canvas holders, glass palettes, pastel boxes. In addition, there is a backpack to carry your pochade box and tripod.
The plein aire pochade boxes made with ergonomics in mind, lightweight and longlasting - to work on heavy duty field conditions and have all the options required by professional artist easel user.
All Sienna Plein Air Easels products
65" x 28" x 8"
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Huntington Beach, CA, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.
Actually the reason for purchasing the easel was the counterweight- which we hope will make positioning my canvases easier and keep me painting longer!
Thank you for your quick and great service. asked by Dorinda on Sep 28, 2017
We glad that we help you!
How tall does the easel extended to? Does the "67" tall" in the product description means it is "67" when the mast if fully extended? Thank you Wenhwa Tsao asked by Wenhwa on Dec 05, 2016
67” height is for when canvas holdermast not extended. The canvas holder mast can move up for another 44”. So, the fully extended easel is 111” tall. answered by Tatyana (Staff)
on Dec 06, 2016
Does this easel have locking casters? I know it tilts, but can one put it in a perfectly upright position? asked by Karol on Dec 10, 2016
Yes. You can tilt forward the easel mast, not just set straight upright position. answered by Tatyana (Staff)
on Dec 12, 2016
Hello, I'm interested in the Sienna Counterweight Easel by Craftech. 1. Casters -- are they rubber? Included in the $1016.06 price? 2. If not, how much more for those casters? 3. How much assembly required by me, the buyer? (I understand that I will need to purchase asked by Beth on Jan 02, 2017
BEST ANSWER 1,2.Synthetic rubber. It is included in the price 3.It takes about one hour to assemble. See the assembly instruction attached answered by Tatyana (Staff)
on Jan 03, 2017
Will the easel hold canvases of 1 1/2" depth? asked by Theresia on Jul 19, 2017
The CTI-SS-CWE is designed to hold canvas depth 0.75"-2.5". answered by Tatyana (Staff)
on Jul 20, 2017