Clarity Stencil Brushes Pack Of 4 by Claritystamp
- Use with ink or paint;
- Put it through a stencil or directly onto your sketch;
- Have a stainless steel collar;
- Have Bamboo handles;
- Measuring of 4 brushes: 9 in, 9 1/2 in, 10 in and 10 1/2 in.
How To Use Clarity Stencil BrushesWatch Barbara Gray's video tutorial about Clarity Stencil Brushes.
Also, you can watch an amazing video by Jennifer McGuire. She shows different techniques, colors and artwork examples.
In addition, here are some advantages of Clarity Blending Brushes:
- You need to use Claritystamp Brushes with little pressure.
- These brushes don't make harsh lines, so you can add color to the paper at once.
- Brushes are tall, so it's easy to hold them.
- You can use one brush for each color family.
- During blending, the color didn't transfer onto the brush.
- The tip of the brush is small enough, so you can blend without masking off.
How To Clean Clarity Stencil Brushes
You can use warm soapy water or special brush cleaner for ink and acrylic paint. Just dip the brush in water or cleaner. But never soak clarity stencil brushes in water or cleaner. After that, wash the brushes with running water. Use a towel to remove as much water as possible. But do it very carefully. When drying, put the brushes flat or on the handle ends with bristles up. Brushes must be completely dry before usage.