* Sincom/32E Synthetic Compressor Oil is both for lubrication and cooling.
* * Sincom/32E synthetic compressor oil is the factory supplied & recommended Silentaire Compressor Oil for all Werther Sil-Air silenced compressors & is also used by the majority of other brands of silenced/hermetic compressors using refrigeration type pumps.
* * Sincom/32E is a high performance synthetic compressor oil with antioxidant & antifoam additives specifically tailored for high temperature air compressor operation, being suitable for air compression temperatures of up to 220°C.
* * 0.5 liter (500ml), 24oz.
* * Recommended oil change interval is 1 year on all Werther Sil-Air Units
* WARNING! NEW COMPRESSORS ARE OUT OF OIL!
* This is to prevent oil from going into compression chamber during transport, owing to accidental overturning and thus damaging its functioning.
* Remove the rubber plug on the intake pipe, remove the air intake filter and the spout from the plastic bag and screw the spout on the supplied oil bottle.
* Now add the oil through the side pipe (for motors type 15 and 30) or the oil charging hole on the cover (for motors type 50 ) until reaching optimum level, as indicated on the data label, and visible through the oil level glass.
* OIL MUST NEVER BE OVER THE MAX. OIL LEVEL!
* NEVER USE AN OIL DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE RECOMMENDED BY THE MANUFACTURER; THIS WOULD VOID ALL GUARANTEES!
* Keep any oil remaining in the bottle for future topping up. Now insert the intake filter on the pipe or in the hole. After having added the oil, never overturn or excessively tilt the compressor as this would cause the oil run out.
Sincom 32E Silentaire Compressor Oil for all Werther Sil-Air silenced compressors: 24 oz (500ml) Bottle of 10 Weight Synthetic Oil
Please make sure to notate any visible damages at the time of delivery and contact us to begin the claims process. If any concealed damages are found after opening the package, you have 3 days to report the damages to us so that we can report it to the carrier.