Museum® Blue Topaz Sable Blend
* Only hand selected sable hair from cold weather males are used in a perfect blend with the highest quality European Ox ear hair.
* The blend is in the perfect complementary ratio for both hairs to perform with outstanding holding capacity, snap, and shape retention.
Museum® Blue Topaz Master Blenders
* Master Blenders are hand made with Raccoon hair from Northern Canada and have a resounding level of snap, yet the unparalleled plush, soft tip makes it the ultimate blending tool.
Museum® Blue Topaz Best White Bristle
* Our best white interlocked bristle comes from the coldest regions of Northern China and is equal to or surpasses the best interlocked bristle found anywhere in the world.
* The Museum Blue Topaz Best White Bristle Brush offers a bold and hardy strength for artists who rely on the unique qualities of white bristle for their creative techniques.
For a century and a half, the name Weber has been synonymous with quality art materials. Established in 1853 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the Martin/F. Weber Co. is the oldest and one of the largest manufacturers of art materials in the United States.
Originating in 1853 as Scholz & Company, a sales agency, the company evolved through a series of growth partnerships to become F. Weber and Company in 1887, under the leadership of its owner, Frederick Weber. Throughout the late 19th century, F. Weber and Company offered a wide range of imported and manufactured products. A significant number of patents for innovative art products were awarded to the company.
All Weber products
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.