* The ideal tool to insert the 4 most popular types of inserts that finish framed art
* Logan's unique swivel foot design (patent pending) drives single inserts including rigid points, flexible points, brad nails, and multi points for framing oil paintings
* Multi points are an excellent choice for holding canvas artwork in frames
* Multi points can be used as an alternative to flexible points that don't always stay inserted in some types of pine frames
* Drives 4 different inserts
* No slipping or bending
* Easy adjust foot
* Use on hard or soft woods
* Rotating insert holder (patent applied for)
* Proper drive angle assured
* No guessing or skill required
* Improved rubber foot and redesigned swivel point holder increases product durability
* Works with Logan's F9, F10, F11, and F12 points
Logan Graphic Products, Inc. is the recognized industry leader offering the largest, most comprehensive line of mat cutting equipment and accessories. The Logan product line offers solutions for light usage (crafters & hobbyists), all purpose (artists & photographers), and heavy-duty production (professional framers).
For over 25 years Logan has led the industry in innovation and design. Logan created the first oval and circle mat cutter as well as the "push-pull" surface v-groover. Creative design features first pioneered by Logan include the squaring arm, blade depth stop, parallel mat guide, and production stops. Many have tried to duplicate Logan's innovative design features, but none have matched their combination of reliable features at an affordable cost.
Logan has been family owned and operated since 1974. Our products are designed and manufactured in our original and now expanded Chicago facility. Logan has a heritage of producing the finest mat cutting tools in the world and today can be found in over 50 countries.