* Much faster than the Studio Joiner, the Pro Joiner drives 2 nails at a time into hard or soft woods and is ideal for production joining of duplicate frames using the same moulding size
* Extremely precise and versatile, yet compact and economical, while producing professional results
* Heavy duty professional style joiner for precise corner joints
* Patented V-nail alignment pins
* Drives 1 or 2 nails at a time
* Adjustable nail spacing guide & settings
* Sliding nail loading mechanism
* Quick-adjust corner clamp
* Drives all nail sizes
* Use on hard or soft woods
* Use on mouldings up to 2.5" wide
* Fully adjustable power-driven arm
* Nails are stackable
* Quick load V-nail holding system
* Improved foot depth setting
* New moulding support arms
* No assembly required
Logan Graphic Products, Inc. is the recognized industry leader offering the largest, most comprehensive line of mat cutting equipment and accessories. The Logan product line offers solutions for light usage (crafters & hobbyists), all purpose (artists & photographers), and heavy-duty production (professional framers).
For over 25 years Logan has led the industry in innovation and design. Logan created the first oval and circle mat cutter as well as the "push-pull" surface v-groover. Creative design features first pioneered by Logan include the squaring arm, blade depth stop, parallel mat guide, and production stops. Many have tried to duplicate Logan's innovative design features, but none have matched their combination of reliable features at an affordable cost.
Logan has been family owned and operated since 1974. Our products are designed and manufactured in our original and now expanded Chicago facility. Logan has a heritage of producing the finest mat cutting tools in the world and today can be found in over 50 countries.