* Heavy-duty construction, rich features, and an attractive look make the Framer's Edge the preferred system for framers and serious artists.
* Handles high production mat cutting as well as small projects.
* A non-stick coated cutting bar provides smooth cutting and needs no lubrication.
* Parallel mat guide slides smoothly in aluminum channels and enables quick, accurate border measurements up to 5-1/4" (13.33cm). Fully scaled 27" (68.58cm) squaring arm holds mats perfectly square.
* Base is 3/4" (1.9cm) composite board surfaced with durable, easy to clean laminate.
* Includes production stops, 10 extra blades, dual straight & bevel cutting heads, and fully illustrated mat cutting manual.
* OPTIONAL EXTENSION BOARD
* Need to make multiple openings or work with oversized matboards?
* The Framer's Edge Extension Board mounts easily to Logan 650, 655, and 660 Framer's Edge mat cutting systems.
* Allows border sizes up to 17" (43.18cm) using parallel mat guide.
* Sold separately.
Logan Graphic Products, Inc. is the recognized industry leader offering the largest, most comprehensive line of mat cutting equipment and accessories. The Logan product line offers solutions for light usage (crafters & hobbyists), all purpose (artists & photographers), and heavy-duty production (professional framers).
For over 25 years Logan has led the industry in innovation and design. Logan created the first oval and circle mat cutter as well as the "push-pull" surface v-groover. Creative design features first pioneered by Logan include the squaring arm, blade depth stop, parallel mat guide, and production stops. Many have tried to duplicate Logan's innovative design features, but none have matched their combination of reliable features at an affordable cost.
Logan has been family owned and operated since 1974. Our products are designed and manufactured in our original and now expanded Chicago facility. Logan has a heritage of producing the finest mat cutting tools in the world and today can be found in over 50 countries.