Ciao Bella Rice Paper A4 The Voice of the Sea
On our coast there are only a few beach rules.
1) Take a slow walk on the shoreline. 2) Read a book sluggishly. 3) Look for seashells and coastal creatures and leave them where they are. 4) Relax, rest, unwind. 5) Create memories. 6) Flip flops are mandatory.
Enjoy the vibe of this amazingly illustrated collection with a palette of sand, blue, ivory and turquoise colors, where the presence of man is perceived by the objects that make him happy but integrates harmoniously without making noise, letting the voice of the sea be the only sound of summer.
Piuma is the line of textured rice paper by Ciao Bella. Is an excellent paper not only for decoupage but also for mixed media and other art & craft techniques. The paper is very lightweight but strong and the printing technique, made entirely in Italy, makes it a unique product for design and quality. There is a slightly smooth side and a soft-touch side, which gives interesting results.
- A4 - 8 1/4x11 3/4 (21x29,7 cm)
- 1 design; includes an image of wooden slats with music notes
- High quality rice paper 28/30 gsm
- Acid & lignin free
- Designed and Made in Italy