Ciao Bella Rusted Cards Paper Sheet 12"x12"
What do the symbolic writer of the beat generation and a rusty pick-up truck abandoned in the desert have in common? Dreams of freedom. Street stories and wild years. Stories of wind and lost ideals, when any other place is better and you wonder if two or four wheels are fast enough to fly away from here. Until only rust and memories remain. Thinking of On the road by Jack Kerouac, roar and manifesto of the first generation in search of a different freedom, we have created a collection with warm and melancholy colors, perfect for male projects, where rust and corroded metal are absolute protagonists as a symbol of disillusionment, but also memory of the desire for freedom, poetry and one-way lives with just one love: live to ride, ride to live.
In scrapbooking industry, Ciao Bella paper collections are about Italian high quality. They feature versatile patterns and styles, perfect for a variety of applications. Great original illustrations and color palettes, often bold and unconventional, have been thought out in details to get the most from any sheet. All of the lines are printed in Italy with organic inks on forest-friendly certified paper by a carefully selected team of professionals specialized in traditional printing Italian skills.
- 12x12 inches (30,5x30,5 cm) double-sided printed sheet
- 2 designs; includes imagesof road signs, gas pumps and a motorcycle fender on one side and texture feel in rust and blue colours on the other side
- Paper Arcoset Fedrigoni 190 gsm high quality, FSC Forest friendly certified
- Acid & lignin free, heavy metal absence, chlorine free
- Designed and Made in Italy