Ciao Bella Under The Tuscan Sun Patterns Pad 12"x12" 8/Pkg
Tuscany is Florence, Renaissance, paintings and frescos of artists such as Da Vinci and Botticelli, but is also one of Italy’s most romantic lands. Take a walk through wildflower fields crisscrossed with vineyards, rolling hills, olive and cypress trees framing red-brick rural houses, savoring summer in the countryside that inspired Mark Twain to write “The Creator made Italy from designs by Michelangelo”. A palette of warm summer colors and beautiful watercolors of the Italian countryside will make you feel the lure of spending time under the Tuscan sun. Everywhere one must be something, here one can simply be.
In scrapbooking industry, Ciao Bella paper collections are about Italian high quality. They feature versatile patterns and styles, perfect for a variety of applications. Great original illustrations and color palettes, often bold and unconventional, have been thought out in details to get the most from any sheet. All of the lines are printed in Italy with organic inks on forest-friendly certified paper by a carefully selected team of professionals specialized in traditional printing Italian skills.
- 12x12 inches (30,5x30,5 cm)
- 1 each of 8 double-sided printed papers; includes images of clocks, a calendar, poppies and other wild flowers and pomegranates
- 15 designs + 1 additional design in the cover with 3 textures
- Paper Arcoset Fedrigoni 190 gsm high quality, FSC Forest friendly certified
- Acid & lignin free, heavy metal absence, chlorine free
- Designed and Made in Italy