* Archival, ready to paint surface.
* Belgian linen is ideal for acrylic, oil, alkyd, and tempera.
* Mixed media cotton surface accepts watercolor, acrylic, oil, tempera, and other aqueous-based media.
* Lightweight, durable, easy to transport, great for Pleinair.
* Pre-primed with acid-free titanium white acrylic gesso.
* Made with 100% Nature Core, a blend of vegetable based and recycled components.
* Boards are .725" thick.
Fredrix is the world's premiere manufacturer of fine quality canvas products for more than 140 years, and we have applied this expertise to offer a complete range of canvas for archival digital printing.
Fredrix archival print canvas features the same superior quality that is found with our renowned Fredrix artist canvas. Raw canvases are imported from fine mills around the world, and an acid-free buffered sizing protects the canvas fibers from direct contact with the final priming. Each canvas is then primed in the USA with a universal acrylic titanium formula and receives a specially formulated clear top-coat for printing ink receptivity. This standard of high quality offers a wider color gamut than most digital canvases, producing prints and fine art reproductions that are stunning and color accurate with consistency from roll to roll.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Bloomfield, CT, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Actual color and texture may vary, use as a guide only.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.