Coliro Artist Mica Watercolor Set of 6 Pearl Color Set
- Original Germany Imported handmade Mica Paints.
- Starting from this year - branded as "Coliro Paints" .
- The best finetec palette for calligraphy and creativity. Finetec Artist Mica Watercolor Set consists of 6 gold and silver shades. Also, it's made of mica. It's a natural material which gives shine and sparkle. Besides, this pearl color set is perfect for highlighting.
- The Pearlcolors of the Finetec GmbH have a beautiful wavy surface and come in white pots. Due to the hand-made production no two color pots are the same. The colorpots are slightly curved at the bottom which is caused by the natural drying process and can sometimes lead to a little hole appearing in the middle of the color pot after some use. This is not a defect but a natural occurence.
- You can mix colors in different variations and create a masterpiece. By the way, this color set allows you to color on light or dark paper. The paint sets fast. In addition, it's possible to paint on gypsum or wood. There is no limit to your creativity.
- You can use this watercolor set with various brushes. Because it's water-based. Also, it's possible to use a pointed pen. Just put some paint into the nib with a wet brush.
- If you like to experiment you can apply the paint on top of another one. As a result, you will get an amazing effect.
- This watercolor set gives the answer to question: "How to paint silver in watercolor?" The answer is: Fine Tec Gold Colors M600 !
Besides, it is a great gift for a creative person.
How to use Finetec Artist Mica Watercolor Set?
- Add a drop or two of water to the necessary pan.
- Wait 30 seconds to a minute.
- Take a paintbrush and start to stir. As a result, you need to achieve a texture of a cream.
- Put the watercolor on the back of the nib.
Finally, you're ready to write and create.
TRICKS FOR FINETEC PEARLCOLORS SET.
- First of all, add one drop of water to the pan and stir. After that, if the ink will be still too thick, add another drop and stir again.
- If you add to much water, leave the pan for 5-10 minutes. Thereafter, water will evaporate and you can start from the beginning.
Characteristics of Coliro Artist Mica Watercolor Set
- Light-fast and pigment-rich
- Handmade in Germany
- Made out of Mica-Pigments and gum arabic
- Free of animal ingredients
- ASTM certified and CE-conform
- FINETEC GmbH Pearlcolors have been tested by an american laboratory and conform to the ASTM-4236 standard, they also bear the CE-mark.
- Colors: Tibet Gold (610), Inca Gold (620), Arabic Gold (630), Gold Pearl (640), Moon Gold (650), Sterling Silver (660).
- The diameter of the pans is 1.2 inches. You can exchange places of color pans as you wish.
- Metallic shades.
- High quality.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Bloomfield, CT, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Actual color and texture may vary, use as a guide only.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items