Me & My Big Ideas Plan A Happy Life™ Book By Stephanie Fleming
Today's everyday life can be busy, but it doesn't have to be mundane or chaotic! Stephanie Fleming, the creator of The Happy Planner® knows that the secret to living a happy life is all in the planning. A life bursting at the seams with purpose, fun, and work worth doing doesn't just happen: you have to plan for it.
Plan a Happy Life includes strategies, systems, and methods for permanently getting organized, prioritizing what's most important to you, and living intentionally. Here you'll find great ideas for:
- Celebrating the ordinary (dance party in the kitchen, anyone?)
- Discovering new ways to serve others (that will fit into a busy schedule)
- Finding your happy even on the tougher days
- Making the most effective lists (hint: it involves stickers)
- Filling your life with gratitude
- Controlling your calendar so you can live each day fully--and colorfully! (a step-by-step guide)
- And much more happy planning (seriously, you have to plan fun in your life!)
Make the most of your most valuable resource--time--and have a blast doing it with Plan a Happy Life.
In supporting the aspirations of living a happy life, we must also take the time to celebrate and commemorate a life that was taken too soon. Net profits from the sales of Plan a Happy Life on thehappyplanner.com will go to the Justice for Breonna Taylor fund. Books purchased at full-price from 08/26-11/01 will qualify.
Also available at Michaels & Joann.**
*Michaels edition contains bonus content
**While supplies last