Aec-k Air Eraser Kit
- Fine detail abrasive etcher
- Etch glass, remove paint, clean fossils, etc
- Tip has carbide insert for longer life
- Airbrush Made in the USA
Air Eraser Kit can be used anywhere an abrasive is required to delicately erase; such as decorative etching on glass. Can also be used by the professional technician, manufacturer, hobbyist or for dental lab work, erasing color, and removing rust. Airbrush pressure required will be 20-70 PSI. Minimum compressor size recommended is 1/3 HP.
* AEC air eraser with steel tip and carbide insert
* AEX-6: 6 oz. jar of fast cutting compound (170 g.)
* V-62 wrench
* A-34 airbrush hanger
* 2DS disposable respirator
* Parts List
*Recommended air pressure: 20 to 65 psi. Clean, dry air is essential for best results.