Paasche Model VL Airbrush-Complete Set
No other airbrush can offer more versatility.
Used by most of the t-shirt artists in the U.S., this model can achieve spray patterns from fine detail to broader coverage, while handling light, medium and heavy fluids. The VL-SET comes with all three sizes – 1, 3 and 5, by using different size aircaps and needles. Suitable for both left or right-handed users. The VL has a tapered socket for securing a bottle or a cup.
* VL#3 double action airbrush
* VL-189 head protecting cap
* VL-1/4-OZ metal color cup (7 cc.)
* VL-1-OZ bottle assembly (29 cc.)
* VL-3-OZ bottle assembly (89 cc.)
* H-194: 1oz. bottle, cap and gasket (29 cc.)
* VLT-1 and VLT-5 tips
* VLN-1 and VLN-5 needles
* VLA-1 and VLA-5 aircaps
* A-34 hanger
* V-62 wrench
* A-1/8": 6' air hose with couplings
* TTALB "22 Airbrush Lessons" booklet
Shipping weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. (680 g.)
Tip opening sizes (included):
Size #1 light fluids-spray pattern 1/64"- 1" (0.55 mm. tip opening)
Size #3 medium fluids-spray pattern 1/32"- 1 1/4" (0.73 mm. tip opening)
Size #5 heavy fluids-spray pattern 1/16"- 1 1/2" (1.07 mm. tip opening)
*Recommended air pressure 0.5 to 1 cfm. @ 20 to 45 psi., depending on tip size and fluid being sprayed. Clean, dry air is essential for best results.