Airmedic Pro 5 Air Purifier
The AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Air Purifier removes a wide range of pollutants which contribute to poor indoor air quality. It features an activated carbon filter to remove chemicals, gases and odors and a Medical Grade True HEPA filter that removes 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns.
Recommended Air Purifier for SchoolsSpecial Features:
- 2.5" deep carbon filter
- Larger activated carbon filter than most home air purifiers
- Exec or Vocarb carbon blends
- Upgrade your unit to different filtration options at any time by ordering different filters (smoke, heavy-duty filtration etc.)
- UV light option for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Custom carbon blends available
- Wheels for easy placement
- General air filtration
- Controlling allergy and asthma triggers
- Removing a wide range of common household pollutants
- Standard household chemicals and VOCs
Choose Exec for standard air cleaning.
Choose Vocarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde etc.), fumes and odors. for specific chemicals. We have over 40 blends of carbon for specific pollutants.Not sure if the Pro 5 unit is right for you?
Call and speak with an indoor air quality specialist. Live chat is also available weekdays from 8am to 5pm.
Any ElectroCorp filter cannot be returned since there is no guarantee that the filter wasn't used.