Built for hard work, this easel was designed by a painter who worked large and understood the importance of a solid work station. This magnificent easel is constructed of hand rubbed solid oak. By loosening the knobs on the back of the easel, the artist can adjust his or her painting to any tilt or angle desired. The hardware was designed and made especially for this easel. Up to 500 pounds can be lifted by the heavy-duty marine winch and front locking rubber casters make mobility of this solid easel possible.
- Can hold canvases up to 120" high.
- Bottom painting tray measures: 48"x6"
- Ceiling Height: lowest setting of easel is 86", highest setting is 150"
- Width: 45" wide by 36" deep.
- Handles canvases up to 120" wide.