Flexbook's story started with a bet to create the perfect journal!
- A journal that is able to keep our ideas, memories and dreams safe from unexpected damages and the passage of time.
- A writing companion that challenges the digital standard and houses our thoughts outside of computers, tablets and smartphones.
- A completely flexible journal that, thanks to its innovative binding, easily and comfortably opens 360� - Again and again, keeping the same perfect look with Flexbook’s patented unique binding.
From Athens to Paris to Florence the European culture and style of living combine to create the notebook for the 21st century.
Enduring, Simple, Evolved.... Travelling or working, at home or in the subway... there is always a Flexbook moment!
- European Deluxe journals with a 360� patented binding.
- Cover: Italian Fedrigoni eco cover (FSC, chlorine free, heavy metal absence, pH neutral, recyclable).
- Inside: Italian Fabriano ivory paper 70 gms (FSC, chlorine free, acid free, heavy metal absence, biodegradable and recyclable).
- Colored cloth spine
- 160 pages, blank or ruled.
Enduring, Simple, Evolved - Made in Greece with care and sustainable practices.
- Patented binding (patent # PCT/GR2012/000024): 360� easy and enduring opening.
- Super flexible.
- Easy writing and scanning.
- Ideal for writing, sketching with pencils, ballpoints, roller and fountain pens, markers, etc.
- 4 colors available : Orange (cover)/Purple (spine), Royal Blue (cover)/Orange (spine), Mint Green (cover)/Yellow (spine), Pink (cover)/Dark Green (spine),
- 3 sizes available: 3½” x 5½” (9 x 14cm), 5” x 8¼” (13 x 21cm), 6¾” x 9½” (17 x 24cm).
From Athens to Paris to Florence the European culture and style of living combine to create the notebook of the 21st century.