Encaustic Spatula Tip Tool Set - 6 Tool Tips
Our Encaustic Spatula Tip Tool Set is made up of 6 tips and 1 handle which allow the artist to create the standard basic shapes used in modeling with clay. You can either heat the tips over an alcohol lamp or carefully on a hot plate.
These stainless steel tips are interchangeable ends which can be used not only with the supplied 6" handle but also with standard wood burning tool handles most commonly used in wax and Plastilina smoothing.
The set includes 5 flexible spatulas:
- a 1 1/2" large spear-shaped spatula tip
- a 1 1/2" mid-size paddle-shaped spatula tip
- a 1/4" small round spatula tip
- a 1/2" mid-size round spatula tip
- a 3/4" large round spatula tip
- and a 1 1/8" stiff wax tracer tip.
All are angled for flexibility and their appropriate use. All sizes are approximate.