Basic Pottery Tool Set
The Basic Pottery Tool Set includes:
- The toggle clay cutter is a 16" piece of cutting wire attached to wooden handles used to cut sections of clay in the wedging process and for removing thrown pots from the potters wheel.
- The 4" Mediterranean elephant ear sponge is long lasting and durable. Its shape allows it to be held comfortably in the hand while throwing pots. Its strength and shape help to absorb excess water applied when bringing up the walls of the pot.
- The hardwood rib, No. 116, is essential to a potter as a trimming tool or needle tool. Approximate length - 4 1/2"; approximate width on widest side - 2".
- The hardwood rib, No. 118, is essential to a potter as a trimming tool or needle tool. One side is partially serrated. Approximate length - 7 1/2"; approximate width on widest side - 1".
- The needle tool is a universal trimming and cutting tool with a fine point cutting needle end and solid aluminum curved handle for support. Approximate length - 6 1/4".
- The double wire end aluminum tool is a trimming and cutting tool approximately 6.25" in length.
- The wooden pottery tool has a somewhat pointed end as well as a rounded end easily used for trimming and sgraffito. Approximate length - 5.5".
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Fort Pierce, FL, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 20% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 35% Handling Charge.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items