Paasche Airbrush Paasche DC600R Air Compressor (1/4 HP) with Tank, Case and Regulator: 1/4 HP, with auto shutoff
- Paasche airbrush compressor consists of pressure regulator & gauge, water release valve, handle, air outlet, airbrush holder.
- It has 2 airbrush holders.
- Paasche DC600R also has a double switch. At Switch 1 there is an auto stop at 67 PSI. But at Switch 2 the max pressure is 87 PSI. Furthermore, at Switch 2 auto shutoff is disabled.
- Piston compressor with auto shutoff. And it's also oil free.
- When airbrush is not in use, Paasche DC600R Air Compressor shuts off by itself.
- Operating pressure is 20 to 35 PSI depending on airbrush being used.
- Noise level is 47db.
- Compressor starts without line pressure thank for auto release pressure valve. So, it helps to prolong motor's life.
- Store Paasche DC600R air compressor in a dry & well ventilated place.
- Never use it with wet hands or feet or with bare feet.
- Keep kids away from compressors.
- Follow safety & electrical rules.
- Check the electric plug. It should be grounded.
- Use the vacuum pump in acceptable conditions. Work only in well-ventilated places. The temperature also should be +41F to +104F.
You can also download full Paasche DC600R manual underneath.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Chicago, IL , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items