Tsukineko Delicata Pigment Ink Pad
- Base: metallic water-based pigment inks
- Drying time: takes a bit longer, prefer not to speed up the drying time with a heat tool
- Heat embossing: rather not, you get the most beautiful shine by letting the ink dry in the air
- Can be used on: dark as well as light paper, terracotta or unglazed pottery, fabric, wood and unpainted leather
- Ink pad: firm foam pad.
- Ink: thick and opaque, the pigment remains on the paper
- Cleaning: with water and possibly a little soap
- A stamp with this ink can be colored with: water brush and water color
- Special features: very nice ink for special occasions; weddings, holidays. The ink doesn't lose its shine
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Ogdensburg, NY , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items