* Designed specifically for graphic arts and framing use.
* These foam boards feature resilient polystyrene cores that ensure a clean precise cut with a mat cutter or utility knife.
* Uniform edge every time.
* Lightweight but rigid, resists warping, denting, crushing, and won't ripple.
* The smooth white clay surfaces are ideal for mounting, framing, silk screening, and more.
* Dry-mount, vacuum-mount (recommended range: 180° to 220°F), use spray adhesives, or laminate.
* Bonds easily with fabrics, paper, and many other materials.
For more than sixty years, Elmer’s Products, Inc., has been providing creative adhesive solutions that support project success and turn ideas into reality. By continuing to develop innovative new products, Elmer’s has become the trusted brand when it comes to fueling creativity and providing outstanding product performance in the classroom, at home, in the workshop and at the craft table. At Elmer’s, we inspire people to create, build and learn for life.
All Elmer's products
61" x 41.5" x 4.5"
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Bloomfield, CT, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Actual color and texture may vary, use as a guide only.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.