Jack Richeson & Co. Supply/palette Box
The Sienna Supply/Palette Box is the latest breakthrough in plein air painting.
Combined with the Sienna Canvas/Panel holder, Sienna Tripod, and Ultimate Plein Air Backpack (sold separately), you have a versatile easy to use traveling studio.
The Supply /Palette box has a 10" x 12" tempered glass palette, storage compartments for paints and brushes, and folding brush holder accessory trays.
The Supply/Palette Box is designed to sit on the front legs of the Sienna Tripod and sets up in seconds.
- The Supply/Palette Box features a removable
- 10” x 12” (25.5 cm x 30.5 cm) tempered glass palette which offers a spacious area for mixing oils and acrylics.
- The tempered glass palette can also be replaced with the Sienna Watercolor Palette.
- The palette tray slides forward to reveal three large compartments. Two 3 ¾” x 12” (9.5 cm x 30.5cm) compartments can hold a large quantity of paint tubes and other supplies.
- The smaller 2 ½” x 12” (6.5 cm x 30.5 cm) compartment can hold a large assortment of brushes and palette knives.
- Two 6” x 10 ½” (15 cm x 26,5 cm) folding brush holder accessory trays keep all your brushes, brush cleaner, and other supplies within convenient reach. The folding trays also serve as a palette cover to keep your paint protected during transport.
- Two adjustable tripod clamping blocks allow you to adjust the height of the Supply/Palette Box on your tripod.
- The Supply/Pallete Box fits perfectly in the new and improved Sienna Ultimate Backpack.
- The Supply/Palette Box was designed to work in unison with the Canvas/Panel Holder (sold separately), but it's a great companion to any of the other Sienna Pochade Boxes as well.
- The Supply/Palette Box is also the perfect portable tabletop palette for the studio, art class, or workshops. Four rubber bumper feet keep the palette firmly in place while you’re working.
- Length: 13 ¾” (35 cm)
- Width: 14” (35.5 cm)
- Depth: 3 ¼” (8.5 cm)
- Net Weight: 5.5 lbs