Jack Richeson & Co. Best University Easel
This easel offers a wide range of tilt adjustments including a forward tilt of nearly 60 degrees to allow pastel dust to fall from the surface or to reduce glare. Designed to shift the weight to the rear when the easel is leaning forward giving the easel the necessary stability required for this position.
- Maximum canvas height: 84"
- Base width/depth: 22-1⁄2" × 30"
- Minimum easel height: 73"
- Maximum easel height: 110"
- Deluxe 30" wide painting tray features tool shelf and two small stainless steel cups
- Middle painting tray for small work
- Hinges at joints for strength
- Double-laminated base for extra strength
- Pre-drilled for optional casters
- Shipping weight: 65 lbs.
- Box dimensions: 77" × 30" × 10"
- Ships truck; some assembly req.
*This easel is suitable for: oil, acrylic, casein, and pastel