* 400 brilliant and rich colours
* Finest artists’ pigments in highest concentration
* Minimum share of binders
* Highest lightfastness
* Working with Schmincke's finest extrasoft pastels leads you back to the origin of colour and is a real painting experience rather than simple drawing.
* They contain only the purest medium fine ground artists' pigments, which are in the highest possible concentration.
* Contrastingly, the binding agent content, is kept to a minimum, which ensures a stable compound.
* In order to guarantee the highest quality it is necessary to manufacture Schmincke pastels using special recipes which avoid the use of machinery during manufacture.
* 'Worm extruders' form the pre-kneaded dough into round skeins, which are then detached by hand and cut in a wirestrung frame.
* The damp sticks have to dry for around eight days before they can be labelled and packed by hand.
* This is a costly and time consuming process, however it is the only way Schmincke can guarantee homogenous quality and smoothness in all the production cycles, in order that the artist can be assured that his favourite colour shade is consistant throughout our range of finest extra-soft artists' pastel colours.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Leeds, MA, USA. The minimum order for this product line is $130.00. It takes 2-3 business days for the warehouse to process the order. To see shipping options, add products to the cart and click "Shipping quote".
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.
What other customers asks:
If you have different question, ask it here, our expert will give you an answer: