» Grumbacher Finest Watercolor: Cadmium Red Light, 0.47 oz (14 ml)
Grumbacher Finest Watercolor: Cadmium Red Light, 0.47 oz (14 ml)
* Finest Watercolors are professional artist colors formulated with premium grades of pigment obtained from sources throughout the world.
* These pigments are superbly crafted and balanced into special formulations by our highly skilled color specialists in the United States.
* Rich, fully pigmented color, uniformly combined in a balanced medium designed to ensure fluid, even washes make Finest Watercolors the signature brand of this traditional medium.
* The Finest Watercolor range comes in 54 colors of 14 ml. tubes.
* Tubes available individually, in assortments and in sets.
* A bright yellow-biased red, a basic for any mixing palette.
* Often occuring in nature, this color is great for florals and landscapes.
* Mix with Thalo Blue for a deep neutral color, or juxtapoze next to Thalo Blue for maximum pop.
* ACMI Tox Rating: AP
* CI Name: PR108
* Chemical Description: Cadmium Seleno-Sulfide
* Lightfast Rating: I
* STA/SED: -
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Leeds, MA, USA. The minimum order for this product line is $130.00. It takes 2-3 business days for the warehouse to process the order. To see shipping options, add products to the cart and click "Shipping quote".
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.
What other customers asks:
If you have different question, ask it here, our expert will give you an answer: