Based on the same technology as our AirMedic VOG, the AirMedic+ VOG also has 18 pounds of specialized vog carbon, a medical-grade HEPA filter and 360-degree air intake to provide protection from volcanic smog (vog), plus it can be customized with an ultraviolet (UV) light to eliminate viruses and bacteria. This unit is our most advanced air purifier for vog, and was designed specifically for Hawaiian residents, or others affected by vog.
* Filtration System: 18 lb. VOG carbon filter, 2" depth, medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter
* Carbon Weight: 18 lbs.
* Surface Area of Carbon Media: 2250 acres
* HEPA: Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
* Surface Area of HEPA Media: 3362.94
* Micro-HEPA Not Available
* CFM: 360
* Speed: Variable
* UV Lamp: 10 Watt
* Available Colors: Black,Sandstone,White
* Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
* Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
* Cord Length: 8 feet
* Noise Level: 50-75 dB
* Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
* Filter Access: Bottom screws
* Motor Details: Motorized Impeller
* Dimensions: 17.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
* Shipping Weight: Approx. 45 lbs.
* Operating Weight: 44 lbs.
* Number of Units per Pallet: Multiple
* CSA/UL: Motor & Electrical Components
Lead time for this item is 5 to 10 business days. This product is shipped from our warehouse in Champlain, NY, USA. For Canadian customers it is shipped from Montreal, QC, Canada. To see shipping options, add products to the cart and click "Shipping quote".
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.