* Le Plume II watercolor marker is the ideal pen for your art or rubberstamping needs.
* The fine brush tip is large enough for direct use on rubberstamps.
* Make multi-colored impressions by using two or more pens on the rubber before stamping.
* Le Plume II are double ended with a brush point at one end and an extra-fine point at the other.
* The Ink is acid free, non-toxic and Marvy Matchable.
* 108 colors available.
* A blender is also available.
* Designers: no
* Size and Style: no
* Themes: no
* Collection: Le PlumeII
We at Uchida of America Corporation, have been developing and marketing a wide range of quality office, craft, and art-related materials. Our market base includes: large and small business school, creative companies, artists, craft persons, hobbyists and others ranging from the amateur to the professional.
We at Marvy® Uchida are dedicated to developing and a wide range of branded fabric markers, calligraphy pens, and the famous Decocolor® paint markers, Decocolor acrylic markers, Craft Punch® brand, Le Pen®, Marvy® Matchable color markers and other arts and craft related tools.
All Marvy products
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Prospect Heights, IL, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Actual color and texture may vary, use as a guide only.
Returns are permitted on damaged goods only. Please notify us within 7 days of receipt of damaged goods. A return authorization will be issued and a full refund granted upon return of damaged goods.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.