* Overall: 16 1/2" x 46 3/8" x 35 3/8"
* Inner: 43" x 32"
* Classic modular files featuring electrically-welded heavy-gauge steel construction, double-thick wrap-around corners, integral cap, and sturdy inner frames.
* Five-drawer files store up to 500 sheets per unit active filing, 750 sheets semi-active, and 1000 sheets inactive.
* All files stack securely up to five units high with anti-slip pads between units to eliminate shifting.
* Additional features include museum/archival-quality paint finish, steel side roller assembly with case-hardened ball-bearing rollers for smooth drawer operation, rear bumper pads, drawer safety stops, heavy-duty drawer rails for precision alignment, rear drawer hoods, and hinged front depressors.
* Available in Black, Sand, White, or Gray.
* Please note that these are not stock items.
* These are drop shipped from the manufacturer only.
These products offer solid results for people and businesses; people who are different from one another, and businesses that are changing. That's why each product is designed to fit the needs of individuals and the way they work, by enhancing comfort and meeting the modern needs for organization in the workplace.
At the same time, each product encourages work area efficiency and ultimately work-life efficiency: from schools and universities, to hospitals and clinics, from small offices and businesses to corporations and large institutions, airports, restaurants and malls. Safco continues to offer new colors, new styles and new solutions according to market trends and the ever-changing needs of business life, from the reception area all the way to the warehouse.
All Safco products
49" x 41" x 19"
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Bloomfield, CT, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Actual color and texture may vary, use as a guide only.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.