* Unique spray system ideal for the model builder or designer
* The 15" x 30" (38 x 76 cm) spray booth (accommodates objects up to 28" long and 13" wide) is ideal for reducing the over spray and odors from aerosol or airbrush painting
* The 1530 offers a three-stage filter system: a replaceable pre-filter sheet, which captures the bulk of the sprayed materials, thick polyester mid-filter and a polyester/carbon filter
* The built in exhaust adapter can be outfitted for venting out-of-doors
* The 1530 features a metal hood with a clear window for excellent illumination and a perforated front edge for hanging small parts
* Model Builders/Designers
* 15" x 30" (38 x 76 cm) work surface
* Conveniently angled
* Metal spray guard hood with clear acrylic window allows for more ambient light
* Built in exhaust port for external venting
* High-efficiency, replaceable Three-stage filter design
* Airflow: 370 CFM (Free or Unrestricted Air)
* Width: 30"
* Depth: 15 1/2"
* Height: 21"
* Electrical: 115V, 15-watts
* 5-year warranty
* Shipping dimensions: 19” x 11” x 31”
Features Three-Stage Filter Design: 1st Stage:
* 100% polyester pre-filter media that traps the bulk of the initial spray and provides a continuous clean work surface
* Spray Systems includes 5 pre-cut sheets
* Replacement Pre-Filters available in a pre-cut 20 sheet pack or unique cost-saving 50-yard roll
* Under the pre-filter is a 1" thick non-woven polyester air-laid material with a blue PVC tackifier binder on the exit side
* This material, unlike fiberglass, is non-toxic, will not migrate on the air exit side and offers excellent filtration for particles 5 microns or larger
* Spray System includes 1 each of this non-woven polyester material
* A carbon-impregnated polyester (poly-carb) offering high odor and further particle-trapping efficiency
* Spray System includes 1 each of this filter
Make it work and make it easy was the simple philosophy of Artograph's founders. In 1947 their vision and perseverance yielded the first Artograph art projector fabricated from assorted automobile and garage door parts, plywood, and old lens and bellows - all junk shop finds.
A creative imagination spurred a product line truly outside the box - art projectors, light boxes, spray booths, and eventually, Open Studio furniture. Each product is backed by a long-standing reputation of high quality workmanship. Regardless of your level of expertise or experience, we have a wide range of products to best fit your needs. We make it easy for you.
All Artograph products
34" x 19" x 11"
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Delano, MN, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 10% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 20% Handling Charge.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.
Can this spray booth be used with flammable materials? asked by Kurt on Feb 24, 2016
Thank you for your email. Our 1530 spray booth is for hobby use (aerosol or airbrushing) and not for commercial use. When used for hobby applications, it will not create an explosive environment. answered by Julia (Staff) on Feb 25, 2016