* The DesignMaster® comes complete with an easy to attach adjustable stand
* For tabletop projection, simply clamp the stand to any table or work area
* Copyboard has two stainless steel clips to hold copy securely and safely
* It enlarges and reduces with one reversible lens from 4 times down to 70% onto the tabletop
* Removed from the stand, it projects horizontally up to 30 times the original size
* Dark room required
* Vertical projection range of 70% reduction up to 4 times the original size
* Remove from table stand, place onto a tabletop and project horizontally up to 30 times enlargement
* Copy size: 6 " x 6" (15 x 15 cm) with copy clips to secure original in place
* Illumination: 250-watts of photo quality lighting for a brighter image (included/20 hours)
* Lens: 200mm precision-ground optical glass
* Accurate and precise
* Cooling fan and safety overload circuit, keeps copy cooler
* 5-year warranty
* Shipping dimensions: 24.25” x 14.75” x 11.75”
Make it work and make it easy was the simple philosophy of Artograph's founders. In 1947 their vision and perseverance yielded the first Artograph art projector fabricated from assorted automobile and garage door parts, plywood, and old lens and bellows - all junk shop finds.
A creative imagination spurred a product line truly outside the box - art projectors, light boxes, spray booths, and eventually, Open Studio furniture. Each product is backed by a long-standing reputation of high quality workmanship. Regardless of your level of expertise or experience, we have a wide range of products to best fit your needs. We make it easy for you.
All Artograph products
25" x 15" x 12"
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Delano, MN, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 10% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 20% Handling Charge.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.
I have this projector and do not understand how to remove from stand so I can project horizontally. Can you please help me. Sincerely, betty rigsby asked by Betty on Feb 09, 2016
It is unfortunate that you are having problems disconnecting the projector from the Table Stand. It is usually easiest if you slide the upper stand out of the lower stand and then set the projector on a table(door down). Now lift on the tab which is located on the plastic mount which connects the upper stand to the projector and then slide the upper mount forward (towards the lens). It should be removed now. In User’s Guide page 1 and 2 outline and illustrate how this is done. Please contact us if you are still having problems. Have a Great Day! answered by Julia (Staff) on Feb 10, 2016