* High quality single lens, tabletop projector for convenient horizontal projection of artwork, designs, patterns, prints and line drawings
* The Prism™ lens is reversible to achieve a wide projection range from 80% reduction up to 20 times enlargement in full color
* Includes 500-watts of photo quality lighting for a whiter and brighter image
* Magnetic door latches and a spring clip keep copy securely in place
* Generous 7" x 7" (18 x 18 cm) top-loading, glass covered copy area makes for easy placement of large copy, books, or small 3-D objects
* A dual cooling channel system and thermal overload circuit protects originals from overheating
* Enlarges artwork and small 3-D objects up to 20 times and reduces to 80% of the original size with one lens
* Vertical projection of 80% reduction up to 3Â½ times enlargement onto a tabletop with accessory Prism Table Stand
* Illumination: 500-watts photo quality lighting for a brighter image (included)
* Top-loading 7" x 7" (18 x 18 cm) glass-covered copy area with adjustable cover to keep artwork flat and secure
* Dual cooling system and safety overload circuit keep copy cooler
* Lens: 200mm precision-ground optical glass
* 5-year warranty
* Shipping dimensions: 16” x 15” x 8.5”
Make it work and make it easy was the simple philosophy of Artograph's founders. In 1947 their vision and perseverance yielded the first Artograph art projector fabricated from assorted automobile and garage door parts, plywood, and old lens and bellows - all junk shop finds.
A creative imagination spurred a product line truly outside the box - art projectors, light boxes, spray booths, and eventually, Open Studio furniture. Each product is backed by a long-standing reputation of high quality workmanship. Regardless of your level of expertise or experience, we have a wide range of products to best fit your needs. We make it easy for you.
All Artograph products
16" x 16" x 9"
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Delano, MN, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 10% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 20% Handling Charge.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.